ComplianceWare is a regulatory compliance software designed to help insurers identify and understand the more than 30,000 requirements that govern property/casualty market conduct
ComplianceWare is a regulatory compliance software designed to help insurers identify and understand the more than 30,000 requirements that govern property/casualty market conduct. The software covers compliance requirements in market conduct areas of: advertising; agent, broker, managing general agent, producer and adjusters requirements; claim handling; fraud requirements; company certificate of authority and record retention; complaint handling; and policy rates, rules, forms and terminations.
Software features and functionality includes:
- Capability to search and find compliance requirements for any single or combination of up to 51 states and jurisdictions, and 17 personal and commercial lines of business
- Contains over 200 topics with search capabilities
- Excerpts of criticisms from published market conduct examination reports, stipulations, or consent orders
- Quarterly updates to help insurers stay on top of changing compliance issues in 51 states and jurisdictions
- State specific guidelines for filing policy rates, rules, and forms
CompliSource, 125 Nagog Park, Acton, MA 01720. Tel: 877-609-6778, ext. 341. Fax: 978-263-1824.