The first and only wireless communication system with SDI-12 capability, Adcon's SDI-12RL saves you time and money
The first and only wireless communication system with SDI-12 capability, Adcon's SDI-12RL saves you time and money.
- No need to dig trenches and lay cables to remote sensors
- May reduce number of data loggers required
- Allows maximum flexibility in collecting data
The SDI-12 Radio Link consists of a license-free transceiver that can be positioned up to 1312 feet (400 m) away from other transceivers. These devices transmit SDI-12 commands and responses between a datalogger and up to ten sensors per SDI-12 channel. The transceiver uses very little power (less than 10 mA on average) and can use the same power source as the logger or the sensor.
- For use with SDI-12 compatible data loggers and sensors.
- Supports the SDI Start Measurement and Send Data commands.
- Up to ten SDI sensors may be attached to one remote unit.
- Up to ten remote radios may be used per SDI channel and up to eight
SDI channels can be used, giving a datalogger the ability to use up to
- Base and remote units are identical and automatically self-configure.
- Transmits up to 1312 feet (400 meters) line-of-sight.
- License-free operation (FCC part 15 approved) on 916.5 MHz in the
- Data is transmitted in packets with checksums for maximum reliability.
- Transmitter power is less than 10 mW; receiver sensitivity -92 dBm.
- Encapsulated in epoxy for harsh environments.
- Operating temperature range is -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F).
Adcon Telemetry, Inc., 1001 Yamato Road, Suite 305, Boca Raton, FL 33431. Tel: 561-989-5309; Fax: 561-989-5310.