Unitrin Property and Casualty Insurance Group's personal excess umbrella liability policy provides protection for the large liability claim
Unitrin Property and Casualty Insurance Groupin Property and Casualty Insurance Group's personal excess umbrella liability policy provides protection for those people who need to protect their financial assets beyond the limits afforded by their primary policies.
- Provides additional protection for a policyholder's non-paid activities involving acts or omissions as an officer or director of a nonprofit organization
- Provides additional liability protection arising from part-time business activities such as paper routes, lawn mowing and baby-sitting conducted by minors age 19 and under
- Provides additional personal injury and property damage liability coverage for which a policyholder and family members residing in his/her household are responsible
- Provides worldwide protection
- Offers basic $1 million coverage in excess of a policyholder's primary policy limits—with higher limits available
- Pays for defense costs on a claim covered by this policy but not covered by any other primary policy
For more information, contact:
<%=company%>, 10000 N. Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75231, United States. Telephone: 214-360-8121. Fax: 214-360-8115.