Valencia, CA - Since the founding of their partnership, September 2004, QualCorp, Inc. and NetRate Systems, Inc. not only continue to sign on new customers anxious to license a rating and policy issuance/administration system that is truly integrated – start to finish, they continue to place integrated systems that allow their customer's not only the ability to grow their books of business without adding staff, their clients are able to get to market faster with new programs.
Maui General Agency, KBK Insurance Services, Coastal Agents and Weisburger Insurance Services are just a few of the MGA's that have chosen the QualCorp/NetRate solution within the past 4 months. In fact, existing QualCorp, Inc. customers that are using the other popular MGA rating software are making the switch to NetRate because of the following benefits:
- Submission Tracking/Verification
- Browser/LAN based Rating
- "True" Package Rating – including package modifiers
- Mid-Term Endorsements (pro-rata)
- Cancellations (pro-rata)
- Renewals – Snap Shot of the policy – "as it is that moment" is easy & fast
- Single Entry Rating/Policy Issuance/Administration
- XML integration with QualCorp's FormsPlus System
- 50 State – All Personal/Commercial Lines – Policy Issuance
- 50 State – Workers' Comp, Life & Health - Policy Issuance
- Statistical Reporting out of QualCorp's Data Warehouse
- XML Company Uploads out of QualCorp's Data Warehouse
- Microsoft Based Technology
SOURCE: QualCorp, Inc.