This company's collector vehicle insurance program includes antique auto insurance (covering vehicles as new as 1985), street rod insurance, and antique/classic motorcycle insurance
This company's collector vehicle insurance program includes antique auto insurance (covering vehicles as new as 1985), street rod insurance, and antique/classic motorcycle insurance.
The insurance provider states that individuals who qualify for their program are offered protections that include:
- Agreed Value Coverage: the policy offers the full insured value of the insured's vehicle(s) in the event of total loss, according to the provider.
- Inflation Guard: this policy feature automatically increases vehicle value by 2% each quarter (to a maximum of 8%) at no additional cost.
- Zero Deductible: no deductible on stock (unmodified) vehicles, except in states requiring deductibles.
- Flexible Usage: insured vehicles may be driven up to 2,500 miles/year, as long as they are not used for general transportation.
- Spare Parts Coverage: if damage or loss occurs to a classic "spare part", the policy provides up to $500 coverage at no additional cost.
- Automatic Coverage for Additions to the Collection: 30 days of automatic coverage (up to $25,000) for vehicles that are added to a collection during the policy term.
The collector vehicle program is currently not available outside the United States, or in Alaska, Hawaii, South Carolina, or Wyoming.
American Collectors Insurance, 498 Kings Highway N., Cherry Hill, NJ NJ 08034-1018. Tel: 800-360-2277 or 856-779-7212.