AccuClaim is an application and complete management system that is designed specifically for the insurance industry to facilitate daily claims' functions, and ultimately save processing time
Asset Management Software Systems Inc.s an application and complete management system that is designed specifically for the insurance industry to facilitate daily claims' functions, and ultimately save processing time.
The manufacturer states that this computerized claims processing system comprised of a dynamic and completely customizable software program and database. It is specifically designed for use by property and casualty claims adjusters to generate customized electronic "Schedule of Loss" forms and "Property Content" reports.
Features of the management system include:
- Current and historical listings of almost 1,000,000 products in one database
- Includes brand/model/year and original retail price
- Calculates ACV or depreciated price
- Includes audit trail and processing bench mark
- Contains over 8,000 manufacturers
- Lists over 500,000 SKUs, with new are SKUs added daily
- Includes digital photo image library of nearly 100,000 photos
- Classifies information by item/brand/model/year/original retail price
- Suggests replacement cost
- Calculates (ACV) per item
- Includes major retail partners
- Generates customized order forms
- Able to add-in your customized data base
<%=company%>, 110 Brunel Road, Mississauga, ON L4Z 1T5, Canada. Tel: 905-890-9252. Fax: 905-890-9252.