AtWork Manager ® is a web based application for the management of injuries, illness and absence in the workplace, focusing on the return to work process.
AtWork Manager ® is a web based application for the management of injuries, illness and absence in the workplace, focusing on the return to work process. This application provides desktop management tools to improve health and productivity of the workforce by utilizing our state of the art process flow. The decision support flow directs the user through a variety of human resource components; medical and temporary/permanent restrictions; and elements leading into accommodation strategies for temporary and permanent return to work placement.
This application provides desktop management tools to improve health and productivity of the workforce by utilizing our state of the art process flow. The decision support flow directs the user through a variety of human resource components; medical and temporary/permanent restrictions; and elements leading into accommodation strategies for temporary and permanent return to work placement.
As the user is guided through the key elements of the return to work process, they are able to utilize our comprehensive communication tools, access disability duration guidelines, resource tools/forms, policies and procedures and our unsurpassed return to work data tracking system.
Data tracking is essential to the success of any return-to-work program and the AtWork Manager Metrics and Data Tracking tool provides the user with data necessary to monitor and track the following:
- Type of Impairment
- Current Work Status
- Current # Lost Days
- Date RTW-perm
- Estimated Duration of Disability
- Days in Transitional Assignment
- Accommodation Time Frame
AtWork Resources, Inc. is committed to developing the best and most advanced research tools and supports available to help you in your quest for health and productivity solutions.
- Essential Function Tool
- Request For Reasonable Accommodation
Web Links (examples):
AbilityNet - charity that provides impartial, expert advice about computer technology for disabled people.
Abledata - ABLEDATA is a federally funded project whose primary mission is to provide information on assistive technology and rehabilitation equipment available from domestic and international sources to consumers, organizations, professionals, and caregivers within the United States.
We have a network of Support Specialists ready to assist you with expert advice.
These Specialists can help you with on-line, telephonic or on-site assistance, including:
- decision support
- job analysis
- ergonomic worksite analysis
- accommodation investigation & meetings
- RTW program design, with policy and procedure manual
Our Communication Center provides the user the ability to contact AtWork Resources for technical support or general information inquiry, send email to critical partners and others, and access the Webex communication tool.
The primary goal is to place the right process, information, and tools in the hands of the people who can make a difference - the human resource, occupational health, claims, and risk management professionals and front-line managers whose performance is critical to managing injury and illness in the workplace and who, at present, have the least amount of technical support.
Why Use This Product?
The AtWork Manager provides the following benefits to the user:
- Provides timely and effective decision-supports to key personnel, front-line managers, and support professionals;
- Gives users the best technical supports available, independent of boundaries created by time or geography;
- Provides usable expert information in a time and cost-efficient manner;
- Innovation to maximize use of technology and industry best practices;
- Reduce absence and productivity loss;
- Maintain market share and stockholder value;
- Enhance employee support systems;
- Identification of medical functional restrictions;
- Identifying ,coordinating and managing appropriate transitional assignments;
- Evaluating and implementing appropriate accommodation processes;
- Separating performance issues from medical disability or psychosocial issues within the accommodation process.