Independent Insurance Agents of America (IIAA)tical Agency Planner: A Guide to Agency Perpetuation, Estate Planning Employee Benefits and Tax Opportunities is a book that explains business and tax considerations of each type of business form, as well as the compensation and employee benefit options available to the principals and employees. It is well suited for agents interested in learning about business and tax consideration.
Topics covered include:
- What business entity type is best for tax advantaged growth?
- Are agency owners better off operating as an S Corp or LLC?
- Can agents save more for retirement and reduce their own tax burdens now?
- How can the agency convert from one business entity type to another?
- What can an agency owner do to increase the potential sale price of the agency?
The book is priced at $79.95. Interested persons can obtain a copy of the order form by dialing 800-296-0578, request document #2109.
<%=company%>, 127 South Peyton Street, Alexandria, VA 22314. Tel: 703-683-4422. Fax: 703-683-7556.